HOW DIGITAL MARKETING ATTRACTS QUALITY SEARCH ENGINE TRAFFIC
Digital Marketing is the practice of building your brand’s online visibility and awareness. Search engines play a significant role to capture an audience via Organic Search & Paid Search.
Organic Search is the listing of Web pages from online search engines based on keyword relevance. Organic supports long term visibility and the higher the ranking, the more advantages you’ll see. SEO and content marketing ensures your business ranks high in organic results. Academies should strive to be on the first results page and ultimately, within the top three ranking spots. Anything less has significant diminishing returns for organic traffic and leads.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
SEO impacts the appearance, frequency, and rank of your business through its on-site and off-site properties within search engine results pages (SERPs). It will help your school meet important lead generation and brand awareness objectives:
- Increased Website Traffic – By implementing relevant and local keywords to your website, SEO helps improve rankings for multiple pages of your site.
- Credibility & Trust – A site with high search rankings implies industry authority and expertise for Internet searchers resulting in higher clicks and website influence.
- Lead Generation & Capturing – A well optimized site will be found by those looking for your services and your content can be targeted to reach high quality prospects.
- Improved Marketing Opportunities – Reporting and analytic tools enable all SEO initiatives to be tracked and monitored to better improve your school’s external outreach to better understand the characteristics and behavior of your audience groups.
Paid Search provides instant visibility on search engines through paid ads associated with certain keywords. Search engines separate paid listings at the top or right sidebar of organic results with identifiers like shaded backgrounds, colored text and other visual cues. All forms of online advertising offer comprehensive targeting capabilities, as well as real-time flexibility to modify your budget.
Paid placement campaigns, such as pay-per-click (PPC) are used to promote your brand awareness and communicate offerings via image or video-based ads with the following benefits:
- Instant Visibility – Paid ads are time efficient and show immediately once a campaign is setup.
- Audience Segmentation – PPC campaigns can specifically target audiences by age, geolocation, interests, and industry which helps get your message to the right people.
- Reporting & Refinement – PPC monitoring improves organic keywords and gives businesses the ability to improve efforts month over month.